Thursday, May 13, 2010

Out and about in the digi world!

I was totally inspired the other day by Sherri Tierney to get a jump start on my daughters baby book. I have lots of pages scrapped but none that I really want to put into her baby book. Sherri did one for her husband. She used the 10 things I love about you theme. She also used my Birthday Girl kit. And it is totally cute.

Then I saw this blog post from Megan Turnidge about her review of Adorama Pix photobooks and I totally need one, or two or three! So I decided to get in gear and start her book!

So I picked up some kits I have been coveting from Weeds & Wildflowers. I am in LOVE with Gina's Sweet & Simple Life collection. Here is what I bought.
I just found out today that Gina is making the Sweet & Simple kits for each month! So now I need to go buy January, March, and May is coming out today! I'm so excited!
I also bought some great templates from Crystal Livesay over at Oscraps! She has some of my favorite templates.
I'll try to post some of my layouts as I go, but I have decided I definately need to take more time out to scrap! My daughter is 2 now and I still don't have her 1st year book even started.

No comments: