Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday+Retirement=HUGE SALE

Well the time has come for me to retire. I've enjoyed this past year and created many wonderful kits. However I just don't have time to do any of the other things I love. Scrapping, photography, cooking and just spending time with my family. So I have made the hard decision to retire.

From now until the end of the year my entire store will be on sale for $1.00 for each item (excluding bundles) and you have the option to buy my store for $15. That's a steal!


3 comments:

Skatterbrained_in_MomnesiaLand said...

So sad to see you go. You are an amazing designer!

K Andrew said...

It is a STEAL and I just bought it! I absolutely LOVE your designs. I'm new to hybrid scrapping, and can't wait to play.
I could never get Attitude to add to my cart. If you have a chance, could you send it to me?
I bought your entire store.
I am very sad you are retiring, but I do understand about having too many irons in the fire!


KAndrew
kristalstamper@yahoo.com

Julia Velásquez said...

Hi, i just found your blog and LOVE yours designs, i really want to buy your store, it's possible? please let me know

julialu@gmail.com